Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

Monster iSport LIVESTRONG® In-Ear Headphones

“First of all, I am not a audiofile with several pairs of $1,000 headphones. I am more of a casual listener but I do like good sound. This is also my first review on head-fi so give me some feedback on this review.     For a long time I was happy with cheap headphones, apple, JVC, skullcandy, etc. Well after a while I wanted some more serious  headphones  for some heavier...” --Bassbanger101

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

Etymotic Research ER6i Isolator In-Ear Earphones (White)

“ These were my first real earphones, and I bought them entirely because they'd been spreading like a plague on a forum I used. Upon first hearing them I was disappointed, but over time they grew on me, and until upgrading to the ER4, they were a firm favourite. Some of my friends couldn't get the fuss, nor understand why anybody would spend a hundred bucks on iPod earphones, but then again...” --BBBS

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“The Monster DNA in ear earphones are part of Monster Cable's effort to further distance themselves from the failed Beats By Dre experiment that supposedly took the headphone market by storm some time ago. Have they succeeded in their goal, or have they took a huge step back? Let's find out:   So, a lot of people know that monster cable is an electronic giant, mostly known for their...” --zach8278

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Etymotic Research EREK-3-BLACK EtyKids Safe-Listening Headset - Black

Today's tech-connected kids listen to MP3 players, videos, portable game devices, DVDs and in-vehicle entertainment systems through earphones, often for hours at a time. ETY-Kids safe-listening earphones are engineered to limit sound output while maintaining Etymotic's well known sound quality. By controlling the earphones, it is not necessary to restrict the volume setting on the...

Etymotic Research mc2-BLK Noise-Isolating In-ear Headset and Earphones - Black

Etymotic Research mc2-BLK Noise-Isolating In-ear Headset and Earphones - Black

The world's most accurate noise-isolating headset and earphones under $100! The mc2 delivers on this promise and provides you with the best-in-class performance benefit for your money. With the mc2, you get 85%+ response accuracy, meaning you will hear what you were meant to hear. The mc2 delivers tight, accurate bass with crystal clear high-frequency detail at all listening levels. You...

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster®

“Accessories: three pairs of silicone eartips, Ncredible sticker, shirt clip. From Monster, I expect more. No carrying case? Really? Build Quality/Design: Pretty decent on both points. L-shaped jack is low-profile and decently relieved as well. Housings have no strain relief but are durable otherwise. The plastics used feel very sturdy. Remote is a little flimsy, especially the button. The only...” --gopats1479

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones (Black)

“ First off let me preface by stating that I bought these on a whim.  I had read many things about Etymotic's penchant for accurate reproduction.   The initial impressions I got from these were a mixed bag.  First off, I love the isolation factor, putting these on in the middle of a crowded communal area was like stepping into a library.  I tried the various silicone...” --Exarch

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones

“ After a burn-in period over night, I have to say that these are the best IEMs I've ever listened to.  Now, to be honest, you may need to take that with a grain of salt considering I'm only coming from a pair of JVC Marshmallows, and these Turbines will be my first foray into high-end IEMs.  Be that as it may, I believe the Turbines are the IEMs to beat at their price point. ...” --XxMerlinxX

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

Etymotic ER-4P Portable In-Ear Earphones

“ I'm surprised that no review has been written about those gems! The ER 4P/S is one of the best IEMs in the market value wise. They are made to last, they isolate like no other IEM and they have a unique flat frequency response which can be easily adjusted if you have a good equalizer or an integrated amp. The ER S will sound best when used with a powerful amp, it will provide an amazing sound...” --homeros8000

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Monster Turbine In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Life is Too Short to Listen to Bad Headphones These days, we spend a lot of time listening to music with headphones. Every minute you spend enjoying your music should be the best it can be, but ordinary headphones can't deliver the rich dynamics, full range, and emotional impact of your favorite music. Sound So Incredible, We Had to Call Them In-Ear Speakers Monster Turbines truly deliver...