AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

AWEI ES-900i Headset Earphones Speakers with Mic for Smart Phone - Black

Awei K80

Awei K80

Diddybeats Designer In-Ear Headphones (Pink)

Diddybeats Designer In-Ear Headphones (Pink)

From music and fashion mogul, Diddy, comes a headphone like no other. Engineered to deliver all the power and energy of hip-hop and R&B, and designed to perfectly complement any high fashion wardrobe, Diddybeats perform at the highest levels, and look stunning doing it. Also features Monster ControlTalk for iPhone and iPod playback control and iPhone/music phone hands-free calling.

Lady Gaga HeartBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Lady Gaga HeartBeats In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk

Sound is Fashion Heartbeats by Lady Gaga are holistically designed to deliver the soundtrack of your life with clarity and power, as well as satisfy your passion for fashion. Immerse yourself in pitch-perfect highs, precise mids, and club caliber bass. Because when your music sounds amazing, you stop hearing it, and start feeling it. In other words, sound really matters. Plus, Lady Gaga didn...

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

Monster® DNA In-Ear Headphones with ControlTalk™ for Apple - Black

“I bought these around half a year ago, and have finally come to a decision on how I feel about them.   First off, I paid $70 for these on amazon. At the time, I thought this price was a little lofty, but I figured that "you get what you pay for."   After I bought these I was both pleasantly surprised and hugely let down. The first quality that I noticed was the beautiful mids and...” --hyperhead

Monster Harajuku Lovers Space Age In-Ear Headphones

Monster Harajuku Lovers Space Age In-Ear Headphones

Create, express and work your style by customizing the ultra modern and out-of-this-world-cute Monster® - Harajuku Lovers Space Age G Headphones. Bring style and color all around the world (and beyond) with five interchangeable body colors. Mix and match them to create your own Space Age G style. Think of it as an ""earring"" that lets you go beyond just hearing music.

Monster Harajuku Lovers Super Kawaii In-Ear Headphones

Monster Harajuku Lovers Super Kawaii In-Ear Headphones

So this is what super cute sounds like. Monster® - Harajuku Lovers Super Kawaii Headphones. High definition fine tuned sound no matter where you are around the world. From the streets of Harajuku and back again.

Monster Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style In-Ear Headphones

Monster Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style In-Ear Headphones

Harajuku Girls You Got the Wicked Style. Find your own wicked style. You can customize your Monster® - Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style Headphones with G and the four Harajuku Girls -- Love, Angel, Music, and Baby. Think of it as a costume change for your ears.