Thinksound ts02 + Mic 8mm In-Ear High Dfinition Wooden Noise Isolating Headphone blk/choc

In-ear 8mm high definition wodden headphone with passive noise isolation. Now comes with a one button Mic for call music control. Features crisp highs with balanced bass and mids for the discriminating listener. Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers. Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction. Available in two beautiful finishes, Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry...

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

thinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitor

thinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitor

thinksound ms01 in-ear monitor features an acoustically enhanced, 8mm high-definition driver with passive noise isolation. It was voiced by critically acclaimed Audio Engineer and thinksound CEO, Aaron Fournier, and designed in collaboration with Grammy winning musicians and producers. The result is a headphone with advanced studio acoustics and a full range sound that delivers exactly what the...