Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

TechHead Metallic iBuds Blue

Designed for High Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ultimate Listening Experience. Because Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, medium, Large) enable you to Custonize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise of Extended Wear.

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

TechHead Metallic iBuds Black

Designed for High-Quality, On-the-Go Listening, TechHead Earphones feature a Full Range, High Definition Sound Delivering the Ulitimate Listening Experience. Beacuse Every Ear Canal is Unique, the 3 Included Pairs of Silicone Sleeves (Small, Medium, Large) enable you to Customize the Fit for the Absolute Greatest Comfort During Exercise or Extended Wear.