Sleek Audio CT7

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Sleek Audio CT6

Sleek Audio CT6

The Sleek Audio custom audio division has taken the groundbreaking audio technology of the SA6 and created custom earphones that offer unprecedented comfort, sound quality, and ESC (Environmental Sound Control). These are also the first and only true wireless custom earphones when paired with our Kleer, CD quality, lossless wireless system.