Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8320 IEM