Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“ I have to say, as introduction: I'm not an audiophile, just an "enhanced" user with more than 20 years of analogic and digital listen. I use mainly portable devices, some Fii amplifier, and I listen pop-rock-ethnic (50%) classic (20%) and jazz (30%) mainly lossless. And finally my english, it's not "mother tongue style", sorry for this.   This product (on amazon, 60 euros) has an...” --pignolo

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Philips HE591 Surround Sound Earbuds (Black)

Enjoy virtual surround sound with these powerful little Philips Surround Sound Earbuds. The patented reflected-speaker design creates a virtual surround sound effect for an incredible listening experience. Features: 24K gold-plated plug; unique flexible molded-rubber carrying case; asymmetric cabling system for wearing convenience; FlexiGrip connection that prevents cable damage; and a 3.9'...

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips HN060/37 Noise-Canceling Earbuds

Philips Noise cancel earbuds active noise reduction cuts out the background noise that spoils the listening pleasure and delivers pure sound on the move.

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones

Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones

With enhanced bass performance, the Philips SHE1360/27 Bass Vent In-Ear Headphones bring quality music comfortably to your ears. The bass beat vents allow wear movement for better sound while the 15mm speaker driver optimizes wearing comfort. The 15mm is also big enough to deliver clear, crisp, non-distorted sound.

Philips SHE2632/27 Color Match In-Ear Headphone (Red)

Philips SHE2632/27 Color Match In-Ear Headphone (Red)

Enjoy the quality sound delivered from Philips SHE2634 Color Match In-Ear Headphones. The 15mm speaker driver is equipped with a neodymium magnet to create greater sensitivity, better bass response, and higher overall sound quality--delivering your music with a crisp, non-distorted sound. These earphones have specially designed twin vents that channel the air balance, providing equilibrium...

Philips SHE2634/27 Color Match In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Philips SHE2634/27 Color Match In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Enjoy the quality sound delivered from Philips SHE2634 in-ear headphones. The 15mm speaker driver along with the neodymium magnet create greater sensitivity, better bass response and higher overall sound quality that delivers your music with a crisp, non distorted sound. The earphones have specially designed twin vents that channel the air balance, the high tones and bass for a more rounded...