Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8322

Monoprice 8322

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Nike HJ080 Skylon Flight Metal 3-way Sport headphones

Skylon flight metal 3 way adjustable Sport headphones, have a radical new design aimed at athletes and Audiophiles. All metal, lightweight, 3-way adjustable for different size ears.

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

Nike HJ020 Flight Sport headphones

These Sport Headphones are specifically designed for runners and riders. The behind the head design with rear cable exit improves stability and comfort. They feature soft, sweat resistant earpieces. plus they sound great.