JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

JVC HA-EB75 Earphone (HAEB75A) -

Main FeaturesManufacturer/Supplier: Victor Company of Japan, LimitedManufacturer Part Number: HAEB75AManufacturer Website Address: www.jvc.comBrand Name: JVCProduct Model: HA-EB75Product Name: HA-EB75 EarphoneMarketing Information: Multi-adjustable, splash-proof ear clip earphone for sport, featuring a neodymium driver for powerful sound and bass boost. Sports ear clip earphone with adjustable...

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ I read reviews on this and I said let me try this out, for $10 I couldn't lose. This surpassed all of expectations for a $10 IEM. I am going to purchase a set for my wife, she was also blown away by the sound. ” --Taharqa

Monoprice 8322