Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors CTM-200

Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) has developed a line of extremely affordable in-ear monitors ranging from $200 to $600. Clear Tune Monitors (CTM) offers a wide array of products that a provide high-end listening experience, whether you are a professional musician or an average music lover wanting to take your aural experience to the next level: CTM-200: The CTM- 200 is the most popular type of...

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

Clear Tune Monitors T-500 Elite

“ Introduction   Click here for the marketing info.  No need for me to retype what’s already available.   My set-ups   Most of my music—and all of my audition music—is 44.1/16 ALAC rips from CD performed by XLD.  Playback for this review is as follows:   MBP – iTunes – Wireworld Starlight 7 USB – ALO Audio The International – CTMs MBP – Audirvana latest...” --muziq

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

Monoprice 109927 Enhanced Bass Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Earphones, Black

“ Ok, I caved and bought 2 pair of these when I needed a mini to regular HDMI cable for a new laptop.  They are impressive.  I like the black color better than the silver too.  One thing I quickly figured out is if you reverse them (R<-->L), the cable exits out the top, and you can then loop it over your ears.  It seems to fit better this way.  By flipping them...” --Neeky

Monoprice 8320 IEM

Monoprice 8320 IEM

“ Just want to explain one thing. In my opinion, the reason this IEM is receiving so much praise is it really sound Hi-Fi  It somewhat has lots of elements an audiophile looks for such as speed, positioning, instrumental separation and a punchy but tight bass, thus, making it what we might consider the Cheapest Hi-Fi IEM which, in my opinion, does fit the name of the 8320.   ...” --Golila3

Monoprice 8322