A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

MEE A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphone. The ultimate hi-fi audio experience from balanced armature technology . Stunning accuracy, high resolution, and crystal clarity bring your music to life . Inline mic and remote for headset use . Small housing with angles nozzle. Includes 6 sets of ear tips, TRRS adapter, computer SKYPE adapter, carrying case, cable guides, and shirt clip ....

Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Earbud Earphones (Angel Wings)

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Earbud Earphones (Angel Wings)

High fashion meets music with these jeweled earbuds! These earbuds are jeweled with high quality Austrian crystals and beauty pendants that look unique and eye-catching. The earbuds provide supreme quality and comfort with the angled design to form fit your ears. To further provide a customized experience, the earbuds comes with three pairs of earbud covers of different sizes to make sure...

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Earbud Earphones (Chess Bishop/Queen Crown Top)

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Earbud Earphones (Chess Bishop/Queen Crown Top)

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Earbud Earphones (Goth/Emo/Vintage/Skater Cross)

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Fashion Earbud Earphones - Pink Jewel Studs

Deluxe Austrian Crystal Jeweled Fashion Earbud Earphones - Pink Jewel Studs

MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote, and Universal Volume Control (Blue)

“ INTRO:-  Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE audios Sport-Fi range of sports earphones.  With an universal mic and remote, volume controller, innovative memory wire for a hassle free fitting and with its water resistant Liquipel Watersafe...” --suman134

MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation

MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation

“Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year ago, I bought the first generation of the A151 from Amazon and compared it with some other single-BA IEMs in a mini-review series in a large German audio community. The conclusion was that the pretty...” --HiFiChris

MEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones

“   I have a proposition for you. I’ll tell you all about the first balanced armature MEElectronics has made if you agree to think about buying them. Deal? Deal.   The A151 is MEElectronics’ first balanced armature IEM, and I must say, it’s a valiant first try indeed in a market saturated with <$100 IEM’s, and we all know MEE’s specialty is dynamic IEM’s right? So are these...” --Ishcabible

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“ Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR