AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

AWEI ES-Q5 Headphones Earphone Earbuds for iPhone3G/4/4S, White

“   I bought these from an Ebay seller for 6.98 USD after reading good reviews online, and on the Head-Fi forums, but found no official review, so I'll add my thoughts. I was looking for an above average set of in-ear phones that offered good value for under 20 USD. They met my needs and I would buy them again for the same price, however, they only lasted 3 months of normal gentle...” --CEddy10165

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

“Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and Otoscopy included – Hidden hearing audiologists  Colour/etching options (£10 extra each)     I’ve had this IEM for a year now. I think it’s time to share my thoughts, starting from...” --CantScareMe

Minvera Mi-1

Minvera Mi-1

Hear the music you love like never before. The Mi-1 custom headphone makes your tracks sound better than ever and blocks out annoying noise from the world around you. You'll hear music clearly and they are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Handcrafted to exactly match your ear canal, this custom headphone will change the way you listen to music. Mi-1 is just ...