Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM

“Specification Price: £385 Medical grade Silicone Full shell (can request different) Dual driver balanced armature 1.4m non removable cable. Kevlar reinforced clear cable. Ear impressions and Otoscopy included – Hidden hearing audiologists  Colour/etching options (£10 extra each)     I’ve had this IEM for a year now. I think it’s time to share my thoughts, starting from...” --CantScareMe

Minerva Custom IEM

Minerva Custom IEM

Custom IEM and hearing aid manufacturers

Minvera Mi-1

Minvera Mi-1

Hear the music you love like never before. The Mi-1 custom headphone makes your tracks sound better than ever and blocks out annoying noise from the world around you. You'll hear music clearly and they are so comfortable you’ll forget you’re wearing them. Handcrafted to exactly match your ear canal, this custom headphone will change the way you listen to music. Mi-1 is just ...

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08