Tralucent Audio Ref 1

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Anywhere you listen to music, this will create your own listening room. It cuts off most of outside noises, and recreates the source music faithfully. This product has gone through the aging process to optimize the quality. We wanted to create earphones equal to or better than the expensive models of other companies. We pursued the best quality without compromise. For example, the housing is...