Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

Rocketfish Mobile - Earbud Headphones - Black

“Rocketfish is the Best Buy house brand of audio components/accessories. When I picked these up I was getting sick of the 'pinched' sound of my CX300ii series B, or whatever name Sennheiser has attached to them. By 'pinched' I mean boosted in the wrong places of the spectrum. I don't believe in spending $500 on iems that are going to be sweated on, tossed in a gym bag and otherwise abused. Hell...” --Mach-X

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Rocketfish Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones Black RF-MEP2

Enjoy your favorite tunes with these ear bud headphones that feature a neodymium magnet and 10mm drivers for great audio quality. What's Included * RocketfishTM Mobile Stereo Ear Bud Headphones * Ear buds (small, medium, large)

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Ears Monitor Pro 4 (EMP4) In-Ear Style Earphone - Black

Anywhere you listen to music, this will create your own listening room. It cuts off most of outside noises, and recreates the source music faithfully. This product has gone through the aging process to optimize the quality. We wanted to create earphones equal to or better than the expensive models of other companies. We pursued the best quality without compromise. For example, the housing is...