Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Custom IEM

Jerry Harvey has been designing the worlds finest custom earphones for almost two decades and this newest innovation is no exception. Jerry Harvey Audio is proud to announce our most alluring custom offering yet, from the all new Sirens Series, Roxanne. Equipped with soundrIVe technology, our newest proprietary mini quad drivers, Roxanne lures you in with the widest frequency range you’...

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

Jerry Harvey Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Universal IEM

“Here's my video review of the universal Roxanne, kindly loaned to me by Jerry Harvey.     Notes: The tips I was using were given to me and are called SpinFit. I don't know of anyone selling them at present, but Jerry Harvey has said he is going to look into making them available. ” --Currawong

Merkury Innovations Sport Ear Buds (Assorted Colors)

Merkury Innovations Sport Ear Buds (Assorted Colors)

Merkury Innovations Sport Ear Buds (Assorted Colors)New Sport Headphones were designed for the athlete in you. With Vertical In-the-Ear design and non-slip silicone earbuds, these headphones will fit securely and comfortably even when you're at your most active. Three pairs of soft silicone ear inserts ensure a perfect fit for nearly everyone.