SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL49 Ultra Dynamic In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

“ This can be said as a uncut ruby, why? Because it needs a lot of tempering.   First time I used it, the human voice in my music was muffled by the background track itself but it wasn't to the point where you can't actually hear the lyrics itself (unlike monster beats). Though it didn't sound amazing at first, I gave it a try, mainly because it was on a discount; if it were at its...” --Miniclap1

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

SOUL by Ludacris FLY Premium In-Ear Headphones

Sleek, ergonomic design and superior sound makes the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones unique and a cut above all others. Designed by world class engineers, the "Fly" In-Ear Headphones delivers superior bass and clear mids and highs. The ultra-comfort in ear design eliminates ear fatigue which allows for a longer and more pleasant listening experience. Tested with the active user in...

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

SOUL by Ludacris SL99 High-Def Sound Isolation In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The SL99 provides a superior quality, full-range listening experience in a state-of-the-art, in-ear design. On the road or at work on your iPad, the SL99 is expertly built to complement any lifestyle.