Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Meze 11 Neo

Meze 11 Neo

“   When Anthony Meze revealed the 99 Classic full-sized headphones, he surprised everyone with their unique design and good sound. Not content to stop there, he turned his attention to IEMs, the result of which is the 11 series and the latest metal "Neo" version. Like the 99s, he sought both a classy design and good sound, and from my initial impressions has managed to pull of...” --Currawong

Meze Deco 11

Meze Deco 11

Furthering our pursuit for pure expression through design we are proudly introducing the Meze 11 Deco earphones as a stylish yet practical device. It's more than an electronic gadget. It's your next favorite accessory. Elegant handcrafted beech wood enclosure reproducing crisp but warm, natural sound and a microphone on the flexible, non-tangle cord make this not only a performant...