Hisound E212

Hisound E212

“Package: E212 iems 3 pairs of red silicone tips Hard case cable manager   Build Quality: Excellent build quality with a great cable.  It's light and stay in place very well when at the gym.  Isolation: Amazing for me.  Fits very well and never had a problem getting good isolation Comfort: one of the best.  Comparable to Vsonic GR06/GR07,...” --TekeRugburn

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

Meizu EP-40 dynamic driver IEMs

“       The story behind this review is kind of interesting. I was in contact with Meizu about an upcoming portable audio player being released later this year. I asked for a loaner so I could do a review over at InnerFidelity. That device is still a few months out so they don’t have review models yet. During the course of our conversation the Meizu rep asked if I might...” --project86

Hisound Popular

Hisound Popular

The introducing of Popular : Popular is a pair IEMs specially designed for the “modern style” music. Popular feature an impactful bass, upfront vocal and detailed highs. With the drum shape chamber design, it has exceptional bass reaction. It’s bass is huge in quantity and high in quality. It’s bass is clear and controlled. The mids are warm and layered with a slightly...