Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

YUIN PK3 Earbuds

“ The PK3 is a great, warm earbud.  It does vocals especially well because it is very mid-focused.  It has impressive bass extension, not especially strong impact; the trebles are smooth and may roll off too soon for clarity and detail nuts.  But the mids are what the PK3 are all about. ” --kmhaynes

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

Yuin Pk1 Earphones

“ These were my sweetest sounding head-gear yet. It would be brilliant all-rounder if it would not require a portable amp for portable use. This is the first reason i left it, otherwise i almost got an ear infection from those foams.., they get dirty in a few weeks of massive use. I recommend them to clean, i boiled them in water. ” --angevoi

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

Yuin Pk2 Earphones

PK2 earphones are the low impedance version of PK1. Although not as good as PK1, PK2's sound signature is similar to PK1. You don't have to drive PK2 with an expensive head-amp. If you are looking for something with high performance/price ratio, PK2 might be the best choice.

Yuin OK1 Earphones

Yuin OK1 Earphones

“ Well firstly this is not a true iem.  The sound is about as great as one could get from an earbud.  In my limited experience and without trying the pk1, I would say these are the finest buds you can buy.  With that said, these are not for everyone, this is a niche product within an already niche market.  I find driving it with my D12 anaconda makes for a pleasurable sound,...” --Jamesdeandoa

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567