Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“ Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

MEE A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphone. The ultimate hi-fi audio experience from balanced armature technology . Stunning accuracy, high resolution, and crystal clarity bring your music to life . Inline mic and remote for headset use . Small housing with angles nozzle. Includes 6 sets of ear tips, TRRS adapter, computer SKYPE adapter, carrying case, cable guides, and shirt clip ....

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation

MEElectronics A151 2nd Generation

“Preamble: Before I start with my review, I’d like to thank Mike from MeElectronics for sending me a sample of the A151 2nd Generation in exchange for my honest opinion. A little more than a year ago, I bought the first generation of the A151 from Amazon and compared it with some other single-BA IEMs in a mini-review series in a large German audio community. The conclusion was that the pretty...” --HiFiChris

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman