Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

Skullcandy S2SYDA-008 Merge Earbud Headphones - Black/Chrome

“ Upon initial listening with these buds, I was rather unimpressed as I heard the rather familiar bloated mid-bass, sharp highs, and lack of mids that SKDY's old line carried. Then I realized that I still had my source EQ'd to Vocal Booster. Changed over to R&B and wow, night and day difference. The Merge are greatly influenced by an EQ, with the R&B setting completely bring the...” --KodaO

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome

“I've seen the Fix around with the standard SKDY set ups in RadioShack and other stores, but they were usually an unattractive 79.99$. I found them at TJ Maxx (Apparently always has Uptowns for 40$) and decided to throw the 15$ they were asking for them and try them out. They are awesome basshead buds!!   They sound very good, no exaggerations. Seperation, imagery, soundstage are all...” --KodaO

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

“ i loved the sound quality. good for everything. not bloated bass, but if you threw on some bass-heavy music they would thump. yet if the music was not bass-heavy it was not intrusive.    they look cool, and are made of a cool metal. iono what it is. get some complys for it.   the wire is going. one of the buds is crackling in and out when the sire moves. ” --Skoobs

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

“First of all, I gave these a 3 star mostly for their price. At about 9 bucks they are about the cheapest headphones around. I mean, who is going to pass up a deal like that. They are dirt cheap and really easy to find at about any store you can name. But you aren't reading this review just for there price. Lets check em out.   Sound quality   If your looking at from an...” --Bassbanger101

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

“ These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.  ” --TheBrutux168