Philips SHE5105PP/10 CitiScape ST Germain In-Ear Headphones - Purple

Philips SHE5105PP/10 CitiScape ST Germain In-Ear Headphones - Purple

“ Do not buy these. They sound good, true. But with the price they ask? NO! Better sounding alternatives are available at over hakf the price of this!   Sound quality is good, but the sound it gives for the prices is just crap. I expect something better for $60 IEM's. ” --Ezio

Philips SHS8000 Premium Sound Earhook Headphones

Philips SHS8000 Premium Sound Earhook Headphones

“Overall Impressions   I had big expectations when i bought it about 5 years ago, in my very young eyes it looked cool. Because back in the day you did not see that many earphones with the around the ear design. (not in South Africa at lest)   They are comfortable to an extent, i give you that much. Although even having the around the ear design and it came with a couple of...” --LeoTheAwesome

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

Philips S2BK/28 Fidelio In-Ear Headsets

“My first in-ear headphone. Always thought they couldn't be any good compared to the over-ear headphones. I was wrong.   The looks are a matter of taste, so I keep that in the middle for a review.   This Philips Fidelio S2 starts with a superb build quality. Distinctive flat cable is a bit short. Works fine with a device (phone, mobile player, etc) in your pocket when on...” --Antilochos

Philips SHE9700

Philips SHE9700

“ This IEM is definitely the best bang for the buck! Basshead person should purchase it without a doubt. Even it's higher brother, Philips SHE9800 didn't able to match the sound quality of this IEM! :D   It produced very deep punching bass and high definition clarity on mid and treble. It feels like you have your own built in sub-woofer inside this IEM! Comfort to use in a long run,...” --chrone

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Accessories: Three sizes of single-flange silicone eartips. Build Quality/Design: This is probably the only part of these IEMs that feels like it belongs at the price point. The housings are entirely plastic and don't feel extremely durable but not extremely fragile either. Little driver flex is present. The cable is very poorly relieved, with no strain relief at the housing end and stiff...” --gopats1479

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

Philips SHE9800 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics

“ i dont want to say too much cuz its nearly discontinued , and its hard to find one , it was even then , the comfort is awesome ,the sound stage is the biggest i have ever heard even bigger then my cx500 . i own two of these , so you can think how much i love them .. good bass , nice mids , good highs and the best thing is its really fun to hear these ..   onw thing i would like to...” --suman134

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

Philips Fidelio S1

Philips Fidelio S1

“As for any 'flat EQ' speakers these IEMs lacks a bit of energy and sparkle (not definition, they have plenty of it!), not everything is rendered precisely since they try to do everything (in particular I do not like the rendition of cymbals), so they do not excel in any particular area except for soundstage (I noticed that it's a common problem with IEMs that try to expand the soundstage)....” --Tetsuro P12

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3