Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

Nuforce NE-700M Audiophile-Grade Earphone with microphone (smoky bronze color)

“ Nuforce NE-700M Review             Introduction: NuForce has always been one of THE companies in headphone audio that you look for for amps and other such accessories. But their decision to dip into the IEM market has been met by many with curiosity. Can they perform? And at what price? Are the most common questions people ask when a company takes a...” --bowei006

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567

MEElectronics M 11+

MEElectronics M 11+

“   Introduction First, allow me to thank the great folks at MEElectronics for sending me a sample of the newly released M11P+ IEMs for review.   Prior to sometime in early February, I wasn’t aware that MEElectronics existed. It wasn’t until I came across a review of their M9 IEMs on Head-Fi that I decided to check them out and the rest is history. MEElectronics IEMs have been some...” --TheGame21x

Nuforce Primo 8

Nuforce Primo 8

“ Nuforce primo 8 http://primo8.nuforce.com/    I remember reading a while back about these from HeadphoneAddict's thread and was intrigued right away. I messaged a few friends about these as thought it would be nice to try these out and so I managed to wrangle a pair from Nuforce to write this review and I am so happy I did..I would like to fist publicly...” --Dsnuts

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

Style meets substance with the RX12 Rhythm Series in-ear earphone. Combining a tangle-free flat cable, sleek form factor, and two-tone color scheme with great sound from the proprietary dynamic driver, the RX12 offers enhanced bass and a clean sound at an affordable price. The Rhythm Series in-ear headphones produce rhythmic, spacious sound with added warmth and plenty of bass invigorating your...

MEElectronics M16P In Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M16P In Ear Headphones

M16P In-Ear Headset with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote has style, sound quality, and comfort make the M16P a great little earphone! With the fun MEE sound that is detailed and clear with enhanced bass, the M16P will give you hours of enjoyment at a time to go with the great ergonomics all at a very attractive price! The Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with...

MEElectronics M16 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M16 In-Ear Headphones

M16 In-Ear Headphone; Style, sound quality, and comfort make the M16 a great little earphone! With the fun MEE sound that is detailed and clear with enhanced bass, the M16 will give you hours of enjoyment at a time to go with the great ergonomics all at a very attractive price . The Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with enhanced bass that doesn't intrude into the rest...