Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone

“I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not.   Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I have a personal preference. So with over 100 hours of burn in and a pain staking few days getting used to them I feel I can now review and asses the fx750's with brutal honesty.   Well lets...” --dnun8086

JVC HA-FX101

JVC HA-FX101

“The bass is very good for the price and the driver size. The sound however, could be improved further by equalization. The highs are suprisingly good but these headphones are lacking a bit of the mids. These headphones are very lightweight and comfortable, allowing up to long hours of use. However, I can still remember the time I took these headphones out of the box, they sounded awful....” --ryanwee9889

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

JVC HA-FX40-B Earphone - KV6902

“ This is great for the price. Its sound reminds me of Stax headphones or electrostatic speakers, both of which I don't own, but have heard on a few occasions.  It needs extensive(100+ hours?) breaking in to help tame the highs and bring out the bass. If you want a slightly warmer sound or are treble sensitive, then choose the Panasonic RP-HJE355 instead, although some may want...” --JK1

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

JVC HA-FX800 Stereo In-Ear Headphones

Greater size of the wooden diaphragm within the ø10mm driver compared to the FX700 6~26000Hz frequency range 16Ω impedance 104dB / 1mW sensitivity 200mW maximum input power Longer 1.2m and of higher quality 4N OFC cable with gold-plated ø3.5mm mini-jack 9.6g (without cable)

JVC HA-FX850

JVC HA-FX850

“  Introduction      Having had extensive experience with the previous Wood series of JVC, FX500 and FX700, I was exited to see what the company had planned for this next iteration. They introduced FX650 to replace the FX500 and FX750 to replace the FX700, in addition to announcing the new flagship, FX850. Thanks to user James444, I was able to hear all 3 IEMs of...” --Inks

JVC HA-FXD80

JVC HA-FXD80

“ Background I'm not sure where to start with these. My last pair of IEM's were the Vsonic GR06's and they were some fantastic $60 IEM's but unfortunately one of the driver housings cracked in half due to my brother leaving them dangling from a car door when he went on a trip and despite my best efforts to weld the plastic back together; it didn't stay together without falling apart. I...” --bfchang

MEElectronics M-Duo

MEElectronics M-Duo

“what there is to say ? soundstage ruins it all. it has nearly the same soundstage with the already trash earphones like the brainwavz m4, xiaomi piston etc. the bass is really there but i've to say, 125-250-500hz frequencies comes overly amplified, still not as koss kdx100 but it is enough to give one a headache. so you'll probably need to have a proper equalizer setting in your source to lower...” --vaziyetu

JVC HP FX500

JVC HP FX500

JVC has released its cool and stylish wooden earphones HP-FX500 which delivers excellent sound quality and appropriately absorbs excessive vibration thanks to the use of a wood dome diaphragm manufactured by thinning a birch material into a dome shape.