Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

J.Fi Acoustic Natural Ebony Wood and Metal Fusion Earphones (Ebony / Titanium)

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

Style meets substance with the RX12 Rhythm Series in-ear earphone. Combining a tangle-free flat cable, sleek form factor, and two-tone color scheme with great sound from the proprietary dynamic driver, the RX12 offers enhanced bass and a clean sound at an affordable price. The Rhythm Series in-ear headphones produce rhythmic, spacious sound with added warmth and plenty of bass invigorating your...

MEElectronics M16P In Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M16P In Ear Headphones

M16P In-Ear Headset with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote has style, sound quality, and comfort make the M16P a great little earphone! With the fun MEE sound that is detailed and clear with enhanced bass, the M16P will give you hours of enjoyment at a time to go with the great ergonomics all at a very attractive price! The Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with...