Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made with Swarovski® Crystals (Gold)

“When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to our M-series in-ears... We wanted to create an audio accessory women will actually want to wear – something that not only provides an exceptional listening experience, but is small and...” --indieman

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

MEElectronics A151P Gen.2 Balanced Armature In-Ear Monitors

“ Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time passed, the passion of music grew in me, and that subsequently led me to join Head-Fi. Eventually, I found the pleasure of listening to music mainly by the HD600 and recently, by the...” --YoYo JoKeR

MEElectronics M-Duo

MEElectronics M-Duo

“ After being impressed with the value of the MEElectronics M6 Pro, I wanted to take a look at a bassier IEM from the same company. The M-Duo is a dual dynamic driver earphone with a separate subwoofer and tweeter unit. That said, they were quick to point out to me that these are not basshead earphones, but are bassier than their standard offerings. As such, I’m reviewing these as what...” --Luckbad

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply T-500 Foam Tips - 3 Pair Pack

Comply Foam Tips are a premium earphone upgrade that comfortably seal the ear canal to provide high levels of noise isolation and retention. They are made from unique breathable memory foam that is activated by body heat and becomes ultra soft, reducing irritation and fatigue. Once inside the ear, this foam will expand to create a seal, funneling pure sound into the ear canal, enhancing the...

MEElectronics M31 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M31 In-Ear Headphones

M31 In-Ear Headphone; Fun is what the M31 is all about, giving you a fun, punchy presentation with good space and enhanced bass. Providing warmth along with 5 color choices of the the cool two-tone housing, this earphone delivers! The Original M Series in-ear headphones have a fun sound with enhanced bass that doesn't intrude into the rest of the spectrum, giving you the bass you want...

MEElectronics M11P+ In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M11P+ In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics' M11P+ earphones, updated with a redesigned driver and improved tuning, provides amazing sound and supreme comfort for all ears with a mic and remote to answer phone calls and control music playback on iPods, iPhones, and Blackberry phones. The M11P+ retains the great midrange of the M11P but with enhanced bass and treble, increasing the bass weight and depth as well as...

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

Comply TX-200 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, S/M/L)

All the benefits of the T Series of Comply Foam Tips--increased stability, superior noise isolation, and comfortable memory foam--plus a special integrated Wax Guard technology that prevents wax from entering the sound port, helping to extend the life of your headphones. Fits select earphones from Blue Ant, Grado, Jays, Ultimate Ears and more. See compatibility chart for details.

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

Comply T-400 Series Foam Tips (Black, 3 Pairs, Small)

“Small Talk Review: Ok, so under heavy construction, office work, daily use, and all the things people do, Rubber Buds have failed tons of other people. So Comply offers us their Foam Tips, with competition from others that aren't even as competitive in fair reasoning.   Sound Tampering  I found something unsuitable to a bunch of listeners, and myself included! With earphones,...” --whitemass

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

Dual drivers for better sound - The M-Duo is perfect for those who want to feel the bass. With a dedicated subwoofer and crossover, each driver reproduces a different part of the frequency spectrum, which ensures your bass kicks hard while the rest of the spectrum remains clean and clear. The M-Duo delivers all of the impact and dynamics in your music. Prevent interruptions and block external...