Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

Beyerdynamic DX 160 iE

“Disclaimer: the DX 160 iE was provided free of charge by Beyerdynamic for review purposes. No monetary exchange or donations were involved throughout the process.               Starting off simply, let’s discuss the accessories that are included in the packaging. For starters, the DX 160 iE comes with a small carrying case that...” --AxelCloris

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Beyerdynamic DX 120 iE In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“Beyerdynamic DX 120iE Review:   I would firsly like to thank Thomas from Polar Audio (Beyerdynamic distributor in the UK) for lending me this sample for review. I will write as honest a review possible. The DX 120iE has not yet been released in the UK, but will be shortly. These received over 50hrs of burn-in, no differences were noted.   Gear Used: Fiio X3 > Silver mini-mini...” --ostewart

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics M21P-BK In-Ear Headphones

M21P In-Ear Headphone with Inline Microphone and Single Button Remote. Detail, clarity, space, enhanced bass, and of course a very cool style are what the M21P delivers. The small housing makes the M21 comfortable to wear for people with all ear sizes, and the sound will make you want to keep wearing them for as long as you can! The full range and fun sound is great for today's pop music...

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver)

The DTX 102 iE is the successor of the popular DTX 101 iE. The DTX 102 iE is technically related to its predecessor and comes with smart improvements. The cable is smoother so that cable noises are better reduced. The polished anodized aluminum and durable TPE material show the special status of this mobile earphone. Its voicing represents our company's hi-fi approach and Neodymium...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

“ Review: MEElectronic M-DUO   First off i would like to thank Joe at MEElectronics for sending me this review sample. I will write as honest a review possible. They received over 50hrs of burn-in and little changes were noted so don't judge them straight out of the box.   Gear Used: IPod Classic 160gb (rockboxed) > M-DUO with normal single flange tips  ...” --ostewart

Beyerdynamic XP1

Beyerdynamic XP1

“ This is suitable for people who demands bass in IEM, and beyer has done right by using flat cable, tangle free ” --noobandroid

Beyerdynamic XP2

Beyerdynamic XP2

XP2 Good balance between treble and low frequency with great handle. -Versatile Sound option, pick the best sounding out of three. -Superb sound quality guaranteed support by countless years of experience in the industry. -Perfect angle fit, suitable for outdoor and sport usage, creates a weightless and solid feeling. -Passive Noise isolation feature cancelled out 97% outer sound and ambience....

MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound Tuning for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

“I had this earphones for 2 years and I must say, that I was really satisfied with it. With the possibility to change bass you can choose what really fits you and I must say, that the bass was really nice, clear and deep (I used the middle one).   Only cons which I found are: hard cable - it can easily pull out the phones from your ear... size - the phones are little longer then most...” --Benik3

MEElectronics M16-MT In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Metallic)

“ i got these for Christmas 2011, they where excelent out of the box. even compared to my Senns they are amazing, they sounded incredibly detailed next to my PortaPros and even my Senns. the soundstage isn't quite as good as i would like, but this is before burn-in. i'll give an update after burn-in in a post later. ” --flight567