A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear (MEEA161P) -

MEE A161P Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphone. The ultimate hi-fi audio experience from balanced armature technology . Stunning accuracy, high resolution, and crystal clarity bring your music to life . Inline mic and remote for headset use . Small housing with angles nozzle. Includes 6 sets of ear tips, TRRS adapter, computer SKYPE adapter, carrying case, cable guides, and shirt clip ....

ACS T1

ACS T1

“   So Chaps I just wanted to spend some time putting down in words a recent purchase and experience which has been 100% positive, even with the amount of money involved. First a picture of the little blighters. b Sorry but I nabbed this picture from a review because Susy's out with the camera at the moment. Besides, this is far batter than I would do anyway, but I will and some...” --twelvebears

ACS T15

ACS T15

Complete versatility and convenience The T15 is one of the most versatile in-ear monitors available offering both custom and universal fit options. The T15 comes with a broad array of interchangeable generic tips to fit any ear so you can enjoy the T15’s clarity and accuracy straight from the box, regardless of your ear shape, being assured of a snug, isolating fit every time. If you...

ACS T2

ACS T2

The T2 represents a completely fresh approach to dual driver in-ear monitor design with a complete ground-up redesign. The all-new dual driver design and custom crossover bring improved range, clarity and accuracy to the T2 giving you an in-ear monitor with power and breadth that are ideal for the live environment whilst keeping your sound accurate enough for mix monitoring and intricate vocal...

MEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics A151-BK Balanced Armature In-Ear Headphones

“   I have a proposition for you. I’ll tell you all about the first balanced armature MEElectronics has made if you agree to think about buying them. Deal? Deal.   The A151 is MEElectronics’ first balanced armature IEM, and I must say, it’s a valiant first try indeed in a market saturated with <$100 IEM’s, and we all know MEE’s specialty is dynamic IEM’s right? So are these...” --Ishcabible

MEElectronics A161 In-Ear Noise-Canceling Headphones with Balanced Armature Technology

“ Note: this is more of an impression-style review, since I ultimately did not keep this set. I listened to it intensively, however, and feel confident enough to put together a few thoughts. At the end I mention some things I'd like to see from MEElec's next flagship.   Introduction   The A161P by MEElectronics (hereafter referred to as MEElec) is the company's second single...” --Argyris

MEElectronics CX21-BK In-Ear Headphones for iPod, iPhone, MP3/CD/DVD Players (Black)

Clarity Series CX21 In-Ear Headphone. You want great sound quality for a great price, look no further than the CX21. With a 9mm dynamic driver, the CX21 gives you bass impact that hits hard but is not overpowering while retaining a clean midrange and extended treble. High impact housing is angled for a comfortable fit. The clarity series in-ear headphones reproduce music that is clear and...

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

MEElectronics EP-DD53P-BK-MEE M-Duo Dual Driver Enhanced Bass In-Ear Headphone

“ Review: MEElectronic M-DUO   First off i would like to thank Joe at MEElectronics for sending me this review sample. I will write as honest a review possible. They received over 50hrs of burn-in and little changes were noted so don't judge them straight out of the box.   Gear Used: IPod Classic 160gb (rockboxed) > M-DUO with normal single flange tips  ...” --ostewart

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

MEElectronics EP-RX12 In-Ear Headphones

Style meets substance with the RX12 Rhythm Series in-ear earphone. Combining a tangle-free flat cable, sleek form factor, and two-tone color scheme with great sound from the proprietary dynamic driver, the RX12 offers enhanced bass and a clean sound at an affordable price. The Rhythm Series in-ear headphones produce rhythmic, spacious sound with added warmth and plenty of bass invigorating your...