Tweaked Natural v3

Tweaked Natural v3

“I was looking for a secondary pair of phone-ready (mic'd) in-ear headphones too keep in my bag, since I have a tendency to leave my Shure set wherever I last used them.  I've been hearing ads for the Tweaked Audio products on several of my podcasts, and with the promo codes, free shipping, and (relatively) low prices, I decided to give them a shot.   I'm a fan of wood color and...” --Justinicus

Maximo iMetal In-Ear Monitors

Maximo iMetal In-Ear Monitors

Featuring high-fidelity 9mm neodymium drivers and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug, the iM-490S iMetal Earphones are acoustically engineered and tuned to provide optimal audio quality for your Sansa MP3 player. The iMetal earphones have a unique, lightweight alloy metal body that effectively delivers clear, powerful sound while providing a comfortable listening experience. The style-conscious...

Maximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3

Maximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3

Maximo Imetal IM-490 Isolation Earphones Tuned for Ipod

Maximo Imetal IM-490 Isolation Earphones Tuned for Ipod

Featuring high-fidelity 9mm neodymium drivers, a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug, and a unique lightweight alloy metal body that effectively delivers clear, powerful sound while providing a comfortable listening experience.