Maximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3

Maximo iM-490S iMetal Isolation Earphones for Sansa, iPod, and MP3

Featuring high-fidelity 9mm neodymium drivers and a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug, the iM-490S iMetal Earphones are acoustically engineered and tuned to provide optimal audio quality for your Sansa MP3 player. The iMetal earphones have a unique, lightweight alloy metal body that effectively delivers clear, powerful sound while providing a comfortable listening experience. The style-conscious...

Maximo Imetal IM-490 Isolation Earphones Tuned for Ipod

Maximo Imetal IM-490 Isolation Earphones Tuned for Ipod

Featuring high-fidelity 9mm neodymium drivers, a gold-plated 3.5mm stereo plug, and a unique lightweight alloy metal body that effectively delivers clear, powerful sound while providing a comfortable listening experience.

Maximo iMetal In-Ear Monitors