E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

E SERIES REALVOICE AUDIOPHILE EARPHONE

• Pro quality sound reproduction • Acoustically-tuned and balanced high end 12.5mm Neodymium driver • Vertical earphone design delivers a high-definition sound stage • Noise-isolating technology further isolates outside noise and enables deep punchy bass for the ultimate audio experience • Copper-Clad Aluminum Wire (CCAW) voice coils for accurate and linear...

Spider TinyEar

Spider TinyEar

“ **** Please note that I received these from Spider Cable for free [ http://www.head-fi.org/t/564608/spider-gives-away-20pcs-tinyear-micro-driver-iem ]   I've owned these IEMs for about a week now, and in that time I've used them exclusively and quite often. I don't have any IEMs in this price range (~$40) other than my Meelec M6 (which I haven't used in months because they...” --earthpeople

MartinLogan Mikros 70

MartinLogan Mikros 70

Inspired by the sonic clarity and detail of our legendary electrostatic speakers, the Mikros™ 70 reference in-ear headphones deliver the realism, richness, and purity of sound that MartinLogan's discerning customers have come to expect. With superb ambient noise isolation, listening through the Mikros 70 is like having your own private MartinLogan listening room wherever you go.