Accutone Pavo

Accutone Pavo

“     I’ve worked with Accutone IEMs before. However, I’ve never been so thoroughly satisfied a product of theirs. Almost every build-quality complaint I’ve had before lies dead at the feet of the Pavo, and the sound quality is a head above even their flagship IEM, the Gemini HD. I must ask myself: was is smart for Accutone to release such a good earphone for just $51? As of...” --Cinder

Accutone Taurus

Accutone Taurus

Taurus | The In-Ear Headset with Bass Tuning Technology & Spin Cable The first thing you notice about the Taurus is perhaps its attractive High-Gloss Mirror-Black finishing, or the Aluminum Spin Cable nob for Dual-Wear, or even perhaps the High-Quality Tangle-Free Cables. It is truly a thing of Beauty. But once you wear them in your ears, you will realize the Taurus is a rare breed, with...

MartinLogan Mikros 70

MartinLogan Mikros 70

Inspired by the sonic clarity and detail of our legendary electrostatic speakers, the Mikros™ 70 reference in-ear headphones deliver the realism, richness, and purity of sound that MartinLogan's discerning customers have come to expect. With superb ambient noise isolation, listening through the Mikros 70 is like having your own private MartinLogan listening room wherever you go.