Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone

“This is my second pair of EPH-100s. I purchased my first pair in the beginning of 2012 some while after they became a FOTM here on Head-fi. Strangely enough I would have thought that they would have increased in price with the popularity these have, but I got the second pair for $15 less than the first pair I bought. The first pair survived a lot of hours of music at work, but the housings were...” --daerron

Yamaha EPH-20

Yamaha EPH-20

“These buds came from amazon I was simply looking for something more suited to the bass head genre of music that really packed a punch. True these do pack a punch but to be very honest with you all they only pack a punch. The bass is actually extremely poor, there is a difference between punch and tight punch. The bass in these gives a punch that makes your ears rumble but the actual detail and...” --Hawkinssa

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Grey

“Introduction - I found these at Wal-Mart (surprisingly), and they were selling for 20 bucks, so i could not turn them down.   Design & Build - The design of these earphones are a bit plain. The earpieces have this two-tone, color of matte black and gloss gray. The cable feels very soft and pretty thick. It is not overly thick, and it does not feel cheap to me. The ear tip design is...” --zach8278

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver