DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

The Answer was designed entirely from the ground up with one simple goal in mind, to be the finest sounding, most luxurious, universal fit earphones available today. To achieve that, we had to rethink and scrutinize every single component in the audio path. From the 3.5mm TRS connector, cable, chassis, driver, tips and even the solder used. Almost every single item had to be customized and...