Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Jazz Earphones

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Jazz Earphones

Radiopaq invented the concept of Intelligent Audio - a unique approach to the design and manufacture of a range of audio products based on a passion for music and a desire to replicate as faithfully as possible the sound that the composer or artist wanted you to hear. The four different genres The four different genres This is not an easy feat to accomplish - too often, convenience takes...

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones

Radiopaq Custom Tuned Pop Earphones

Strong vocal range supported with crisp audio reproduction balanced with 30% more detailed mid range The Intelligent Audio range instantly increases the sound quality of your favourite tracks! Radiopaq was formed in October 2007 with the aim of delivering fantastic internet media and radio content from around the world through both a website and an physical internet media device. Radiopaq want...