Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review for the 900s (using an iBasso DX90)   My dear and beloved triple fi 10 died recently, after 6 years of intensive use and a fair amount of abuse, So well done UE, and thanks for the worthy investment.    After looking at a dozen of potential candidates for replacement (Shure, even the UE Pro 5, Seneheiser IE80, etc,) I decided to have a go at the UE 900s...” --petiot

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

PADACS Aksent

PADACS Aksent

Aksent in-ear stereo earphones are fitted with special foam ear cushions that mould to the ear canal, delivering the sound directly to your ear for an intensified listening experience. Background noise is significantly reduced allowing more precise volume control. The high quality driver units utilize technology that delivers deep bass and extended treble for realistic sound.