Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review for the 900s (using an iBasso DX90)   My dear and beloved triple fi 10 died recently, after 6 years of intensive use and a fair amount of abuse, So well done UE, and thanks for the worthy investment.    After looking at a dozen of potential candidates for replacement (Shure, even the UE Pro 5, Seneheiser IE80, etc,) I decided to have a go at the UE 900s...” --petiot

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“UE 900S Unibody   I would like to first say thank you to Mrs. McDonald for sending me a demo unit to review. UE has some of the best customer service that I have experienced, they are very fast in responding to any emails with questions that I had. I am not employed or I am being compensated by UE for this review, this review is based on my opinions and all the photos were taken by...” --acain

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones -  Black/Green

Ultimate Ears 100 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Black/Green

“ I would personally like flat colors on the design but hey ts just me. Noise Isolation is really great (and I regularly commute home here in Manila, which is really loud at peak hours)   Would I recommend it? Well Sure if you really are on a tight budget, but if you can add $10 to $15 dollars more you can get a sweeter pair.   ” --PLsg08

Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Logitech UE 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones

Ultimate Ears 900 Noise-Isolating Earphones deliver sound that’s surpassed only by our professional Custom Stage Monitors, thanks to four-armature speakers and a three-way crossover in a universal fit.

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000