Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon AH-W150BU Exercise Freak In-Ear Headphones, Blue

Denon's Exercise Freak in-ear headphones are the ultimate, super-lightweight, sweat proof, wireless fitness headphones that perform the way you do. Listen to your favorite music & answer calls without the inconvenience of cables getting in the way of your workout. These headphones have been tested by frequent exercisers and found to be the most comfortable and provide the most secure...

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C700K Reference Audio In-Ear Headphones (Black)

The ear-bud headphones for audio enthusiasts - from Denon. The AH-C700 offer a machined aluminum housing and plug designed to reproduce unprecedented sound dynamics. They also feature Denon's exclusive Acoustic Opimizer which adjusts sound pressure balance in front and behind diaphragm to deliver dynamic bass sounds. Denon's new earbud headphones are the ideal solution for consumers...

Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Denon AH-C400

Denon AH-C400

Denon’s new $249 AH-C300 may be the biggest, bassiest in-ear monitor in headphone history. Each of the IEM’s seemingly bulky earpieces has one of Denon’s patented Double Air Compression Drivers. It’s an arrangement with dual 11mm drivers, both firing at each other into a chamber that vents directly to your ear. A miniature control wheel gives the same functionality as on...

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

Denon Urban Raver In-Ear Headphones, Blue (AH-C100BU)

“     Since this is a IEM review I'll keep it short , I have no respect for IEMs ...I wish I could use headphones in the bed but since I cannot I have to resort to IEMs , not a IEM guy  I picked her up in between $30-40 so it was a fair deal , the Denon's come in a nice box , a very nice one ...good stuff in it too so I was quite happy , the sound was decent too , the thing I...” --MrTechAgent

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

DENON AH-C560 Black | In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Japan Import)

This product is a Japanese retail model. 1 year warranty is valid only in Japan.

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

Denon AH-C260 Acoustic Luxury In-Ear Headphones (Black)

“ i got it for bass , cuz headroom says its the best in bass .   now i will compare it to the klipsch s3 .   package ;- 4 pair of tips , here i got the cable clip , and manuals too many  . cable winder is good , thats it . s3 had a pouch . the cable is too cheap even cheaper then my she 3580 , too filmsy . design is common . a cable slider is loose , the cable clip is...” --suman134

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver