Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is my first review so keep that in mind.   I bought a pair used UE 900's at Cex, an electronics resale store in San Francisco. I was cleaning them and pulled the wrong way on the MMCX connector and the freakin' right unit came apart and ripped the internal wires apart. I contacted Logitech tech support and was shipped a complete UE 900s for a replacement! They were quick and helpful...” --caffed

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Altec Lansing inMotion iM616

Sound and silence in perfect harmony! InMotion earphones with Etymotic Research technology deliver a perfect combination of near-perfect sound reproduction and dead-quiet noise isolation. While musicians, audiophiles and acoustic engineers have utilized this (ER) technology since the mid 80s, it is now available to enthusiasts anywhere with the introduction of the new inMotion earphones....

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Altec Lansing inMotion iM716

Altec Lansing inMotion iM716

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd