Logitech UE 900

Logitech UE 900

“This is a review of Logitech/Ultimate Ears UE900s multi-driver in-ear monitors. http://www.ultimateears.com/en-us/900s   The original UE900 was my first pair of hi-fi IEMs, the one which opened up my eyes and ears to higher quality multi-driver in-ear headphones. Though I have tested a lot of other headphones afterwards, in different dynamic/BA driver configurations, I still like to...” --twister6

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Altec Lansing UHP206 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ulitmate Ears technology

“ I remember getting my first iPod in 2007, the 3rd generation nano. The earbuds that came with it stopped working when I left them in my pocket and washed them, so I ran out to Best Buy and picked up these since they were on sale. I actually still have them in almost the same condition, but nowadays I just use them as my occasional backups for my daily commute to school. But enough of that...” --theBjrd

Altec Lansing UHP326 Backbeat Series In Ear Headphone with Ultimate Ears technology

“ I'll just go and rewrite this...   Anyways, these would be my 2 year old IEMs that I still haven't managed to break. Pretty impressive considering how many times I've shoved them into jeans pockets. Anyways, onto the sound.   They're a very aggressive sounding IEM, with an apparent spike in the mids and a slight spike in the bass. This makes it a fun listen though, without...” --Byakushiki

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

Logitech UE 900s Ultimate Ears Noise-Isolating Earphones (NEWEST 2014 VERSION)

“I decided to purchase the new model UE 900s instead of the UE 900 because of some build quality changed and added accessories. Here is a review of what I received.     Packaging - The packaging is very nice and they fit a lot into the fairly small box. Everything is quite elegant looking   Accessories - There are tons of accessories. There are many sizes of silicon and foam...” --Got the Shakes

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Logitech Ultimate Ears 350vi Noise-Isolating Headset (Silver)

Ultimate Ears 350Vi - Headset - Binaural - Wired - Ear-Bud - 20 - 20000

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600vi Noise-Isolating Headset - Dark Silver

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

Altec Lansing 903 BackBeat

The Altec Lansing BackBeat 903 Stereo Bluetooth headset with microphone provides a superior on-the-go listening experience delivering outstanding sound quality and clear convenient communications. BlackBeat 903 OpenMic button: Hear your outside world with a quick tap of the OpenMic button or enhance your music using the bass-boost feature. Listen to the Music: Clear 14 mm speakers with enhanced...

Altec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbud

Altec Lansing AHP112 Compact Portable Stereo Earbud

For superb sound, rugged durability and comfort, you can?t beat Altec Lansing headphones. Just plug them in to your portable stereo, CD or MP3 player and other devices for vivid stereo sound ? no matter where work or play takes you. With three styles to choose from, you can get the headphones that fit your lifestyle. And when it comes to comfort, these headphones are second to none ? so you can...