Audio Technica Ath-im70 Dual Symphonic Drivers In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Fostex Te-05 Dynamic In-ear Headphones

Livewires Trips Review

Livewires Trips Review

“ So far, up until now, I've never owned true customs IEM.  I have owned three universal reshells (UE triplefi10 twice, and Klipsch Custom 3 once), but I'm on the fence that a true custom is born from a specific sound signature developed by the company/brand that is repeatable in every custom build regardless of the wearer's ear anatomy.   Let's get started... For weeks, I...” --alphaphoenix