V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

V-Moda Bass Frequency Rouge Earbuds

iPOD Earbuds from LibertyEars.com By Westone

iPOD Earbuds from LibertyEars.com By Westone

LIBERTY iPod MP3 Custom Earbuds List Price: $154.00 LIBERTY Price: $129.97 You Save $24.03! LIBERTY iPod MP3 Custom Earbuds; LHS-iCustoms OUR #1 SELLER!!! Designed for music lovers, mobile professionals & active individuals! LIBERTY Custom Earbuds are made perfectly unique to your ears. Crafted in Colorado by Westone, the world's leading custom in-ear manufacturer, with a...

V-Moda Bass Frequency Platinum White Earbuds