DITA Audio The Answer

DITA Audio The Answer

“Before I start my review, I wold like to Thank Penon Audio for providing me with a review loaner of DITA Audio The Answer headphones in exchange for my honest opinion.   I tested and reviewed a lot of different headphones, everything from a budget $15 to a premium $1500. Regardless of the price, every review raises a Question if my journey in search of that ONE special headphone...” --twister6

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

DITA Audio The Answer (Truth Edition)

iPOD Earbuds from LibertyEars.com By Westone

iPOD Earbuds from LibertyEars.com By Westone

LIBERTY iPod MP3 Custom Earbuds List Price: $154.00 LIBERTY Price: $129.97 You Save $24.03! LIBERTY iPod MP3 Custom Earbuds; LHS-iCustoms OUR #1 SELLER!!! Designed for music lovers, mobile professionals & active individuals! LIBERTY Custom Earbuds are made perfectly unique to your ears. Crafted in Colorado by Westone, the world's leading custom in-ear manufacturer, with a...