Rooth Lab LS4

Rooth Lab LS4

LG 3.5mm QuadBeat 2 In-Ear Monitors

LG 3.5mm QuadBeat 2 In-Ear Monitors

“The sound in general is quite sparkling, open and well balanced for a single driver IEM. The first thing i notice is that the bass is a little flat and lacks a bit of depth compared to high-end multi-driver IEM's. It doesn't have that good punch, warmth or layered experience most high-end IEM's possess.  Update: the bass does seem to be better now, could also because of a better fit...” --Xstream

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Rooth Lab LS-X5

Lg Hss-f530/B Earphones Quadbeat2 Built-in Microphone for Smartphone Black

Lg Hss-f530/B Earphones Quadbeat2 Built-in Microphone for Smartphone Black

GENUINE and ORIGINAL Packing same as Pictures. Provide Tracking Number ① treble balance of bass and treble to a reduction in peak improvement ② ergonomic design → improved fit inside the nozzle kkeokin ③ separated three buttons (volume up, down / playback, currency) → volume up-down adjustment Improved remote control key operation feeling → Speaker unit Units: * Type: ear type...

Rooth Lab LS 8