AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

Awei K80

Awei K80

Lg Hss-f530/B Earphones Quadbeat2 Built-in Microphone for Smartphone Black

Lg Hss-f530/B Earphones Quadbeat2 Built-in Microphone for Smartphone Black

GENUINE and ORIGINAL Packing same as Pictures. Provide Tracking Number ① treble balance of bass and treble to a reduction in peak improvement ② ergonomic design → improved fit inside the nozzle kkeokin ③ separated three buttons (volume up, down / playback, currency) → volume up-down adjustment Improved remote control key operation feeling → Speaker unit Units: * Type: ear type...

Original White LG 3.5mm QuadBeat 2 In-Ear Premium Earphone Headset+Mic for LG G2 D801

“The sound in general is quite sparkling, open and well balanced for a single driver IEM. The first thing i notice is that the bass is a little flat and boring. It doesn't have that good punch, warmth or layered experience most high-end IEM's possess.  Once the music evolves to more complex compositions it's losing it's composure and that's were you notice most these are $30...” --Xstream