LEAR NS-U1

LEAR NS-U1

“         Preamble: Before I move over to my preamble, I’d like to give out a warm thank to Tatco Ma, the man behind LEAR, for providing me with a sample of the updated NS-U1 in-ears and NSC-03 cable free of charge in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. LEAR, founded 2008 in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Forever Source Digital, one of the most well-known local...” --HiFiChris

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone UM Pro 30

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone Monitor Vault - Smoke Gray

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

Westone W40 Quad Driver Universal-fit In-ear Headphones

“[[SPOILER]]  Introduction: Westone is definitely not new in the audiophile world; they have a large range of quality IEM’s that have been praised time and time again. Among these are the W40, a quad (balanced armature) driver IEM with a 3 way crossover. For anyone new to the concept of multi-driver in ear monitors, each driver focuses on a specific part of the frequency range. A triple-driver...” --avitron142

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone - UM2 Monitor with Removable Cable Earphone - Blue - FREE Monitor Vault

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

Westone UM2 with Replaceable Cables Made in USA

LEAR BD 4.2

LEAR BD 4.2

“         I love to see well-established audio companies with a solid lineup on offer. Someone like Parasound, Sennheiser, or PSB will almost always have their bases covered with budget, midrange, and fairly expensive models to choose from. That's great because it allows access for all sort of folks, regardless of budget. But you know what I love even more than...” --project86

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

Westone 4 True-Fit Earphones

“ I cannot express how happy I am with my Westone 4 earphones. No need for a long review but I will just say I have tried many IEMs in the over $200 bracket and this knocks nearly all of them out of the park. Completely neutral, open sounding earphones that have one of the flattest response characteristics I have ever come across. Very comfortable and give excellent isolation to boot. I think...” --Krisman

Westone Elite Series ES60

Westone Elite Series ES60

“ Before I start my write-up, I would like to Thank Westone for providing me with a review sample of their flagship ES60 CIEM in exchange for my honest opinion.   Product page: http://www.westoneaudio.com/index.php/products/custom-series/es60-in-ear-monitor.html   As I bonus, I will also cover in my review Westone new Ultra-thin balanced cable (THIS), and TRU hearing protection...” --twister6

LEAR LCM-A1d

LEAR LCM-A1d

“ Review LCM-A1d   I was watching LEAR for some time, particularly their range of custom headphones. LEAR has a good reputation in the field and turned heads with their innovations like the hybrid LCM-BD4.2. When they recently the LCM-A1d, a single dynamic driver custom IEM, whose sound signature is tunable via a integrated potentiometer and starts selling for 2’000 HKD (260 USD, ...” --cyph3r