LEAR BD 4.2

LEAR BD 4.2

“         I love to see well-established audio companies with a solid lineup on offer. Someone like Parasound, Sennheiser, or PSB will almost always have their bases covered with budget, midrange, and fairly expensive models to choose from. That's great because it allows access for all sort of folks, regardless of budget. But you know what I love even more than...” --project86

Lear LCM-5

Lear LCM-5

“ Introduction LEAR (an acronym of "Listen & Learn Everything. Acoustic & Audio Revolution) is a Hong-Kong based audio-products manufacturer founded in 2008 (which has recently also opened an HQ in Japan). The company makes portable headphone amplifiers, some different types of cables and adapters and also custom-fit in-ear-monitors ("CIEMs"), but in the past, they've also made...” --ItsMeHere

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Tekfusion Twinwoofers

Lear LCM-2B

Lear LCM-2B

“       Lear LCM-2B     (all pictures can be clicked to open full sized version)   Custom IEMs these days come in all shapes and sizes. With literally dozens of manufacturers out there, one can choose from any number of configurations – acrylic or silicone, full shell or canal-sized, armature or dynamic driver (or combination of the two), single...” --project86