AWEI ES800M In-Ear Hi-Fi Headphone

Awei K80

Awei K80

Lear LCM-2B

Lear LCM-2B

“       Lear LCM-2B     (all pictures can be clicked to open full sized version)   Custom IEMs these days come in all shapes and sizes. With literally dozens of manufacturers out there, one can choose from any number of configurations – acrylic or silicone, full shell or canal-sized, armature or dynamic driver (or combination of the two), single...” --project86

Lear LCM-5

Lear LCM-5

“ Introduction LEAR (an acronym of "Listen & Learn Everything. Acoustic & Audio Revolution) is a Hong-Kong based audio-products manufacturer founded in 2008 (which has recently also opened an HQ in Japan). The company makes portable headphone amplifiers, some different types of cables and adapters and also custom-fit in-ear-monitors ("CIEMs"), but in the past, they've also made...” --ItsMeHere