Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

Aurisonics Forte In-ear Headphones (Garnet Red)

“Aurisonics Forte – initial impressions I picked up the Aurisonics Fortes recently on eBay to try out the Bravo series “sound” – I currently own the ASG 2.5, and have previously owned and sold or traded the Rockets, Eva and ASG 1Plus (which were my first foray into proper mid-tier IEMs). I find their IEMS generally sit quite well with my musical preferences due to their tuning for their main...” --Jackpot77

LEAR NS-U1

LEAR NS-U1

“         Preamble: Before I move over to my preamble, I’d like to give out a warm thank to Tatco Ma, the man behind LEAR, for providing me with a sample of the updated NS-U1 in-ears and NSC-03 cable free of charge in exchange for my honest, unbiased opinion. LEAR, founded 2008 in Hong Kong by the Hong Kong Forever Source Digital, one of the most well-known local...” --HiFiChris

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

Aurisonics EVA Low-Profile In-Ear Headphones (Polished Blue)

“ Aurisonics Eva (Bravo series) – initial impressions Picked a pair of these up in the recent Hifiheadphones sale of “old” Aurisonics stock to try out some more of the famous Aurisonics midrange after enjoying the ASG series IEMs I have heard. I picked these up at the same time as the Aurisonics Rockets, and have been splitting my time over the last few weeks equally between them. Any...” --Jackpot77

LEAR LCM-BD4.2

LEAR LCM-BD4.2

“A while ago, Lear from Hong Kong, a Head-Fi sponsor, launched BD4.2 in both universal and custom shell. Tatco, the CEO of Lear, decided to organize an Australian tour for LUF-BD4.2 and a few listeners didn’t leave positive feedbacks as well as people who tried demos in some audio shops.   Honestly, I had some questions and doubts before getting it. BD4.2 comes in two versions. LCM (Lear...” --MikePortnoy

Aurisonics Harmony

Aurisonics Harmony

“Intro:   The Aurisonics Harmony is the top of the line earphone of the Aurisonics Bravo line, with models focused on bringing great sound at great value. The Harmony features 2 BAs and a single dynamic configuration, and is said to be their most balanced model.   This item is bought by myself with no relation to Aurisonics. I paid AUD$800 and they retail for MSRP USD$499.  ...” --Antihippy

Aurisonics Rockets Solo Precision Micro-Dynamic Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphones

“The Aurisonics Rockets was purchased by me from Hifiheadphones UK in their big clearance of Aurisonics items after it was official the Fender has now acquired Aurisonics. At the time of this review they were available from Amazon at $249:http://www.amazon.com/Aurisonics-Precision-Micro-Dynamic-Isolating-Headphones/dp/B00NP9ZML0 I’m not in any way affiliated with Aurisonics.   About...” --peter123

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2.5 Generic Fit Digital-Hybrid In-Ear Monitors in Polished Red

Aurisonics ASG-2

Aurisonics ASG-2

Lear LCM-5

Lear LCM-5

“ Introduction LEAR (an acronym of "Listen & Learn Everything. Acoustic & Audio Revolution) is a Hong-Kong based audio-products manufacturer founded in 2008 (which has recently also opened an HQ in Japan). The company makes portable headphone amplifiers, some different types of cables and adapters and also custom-fit in-ear-monitors ("CIEMs"), but in the past, they've also made...” --ItsMeHere

LEAR BD 4.2

LEAR BD 4.2

“         I love to see well-established audio companies with a solid lineup on offer. Someone like Parasound, Sennheiser, or PSB will almost always have their bases covered with budget, midrange, and fairly expensive models to choose from. That's great because it allows access for all sort of folks, regardless of budget. But you know what I love even more than...” --project86